Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error installing AutoCAD 2014

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
skyneta
244 Views, 1 Reply

error installing AutoCAD 2014

Hello, I intsalled autocad product design suite 2014 at my pc 3 monthes ago, yesteray I had to reinstall windows 8 and as a result it has no programms. The problem: While i start to install again is asks key, then during the installation process it doesn't install/ It is written - your pc has no access to the internet, while there is an access. What should I do?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jessica.t
in reply to: skyneta

Hi Svetlana and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Apologies for the download issues but we'll get this figured out. When beginning your download there are a few steps you should take:

- Temporarily disarm any firewall or antivirus software you have running

- Clear the cookies and cache from your preferred browser

- Run you computer as the Administrator

- In the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, remove pop-up blockers and allow access to all *autodesk.com sites.

If you take all these steps and the issue persists, please respond with further details.

Please "Accept as a Solution" if this post resolves your issue so that others with this same question can more easily find an answer.

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report