Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error during registration

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
HarfordHabitat
389 Views, 2 Replies

error during registration

I am trying to register AutoCAd 2010.  We have 2 disc sets.  I was able to register disc 1 sucessfully.  When I enter the 2nd disc an error message says the serial number is registered to a different company.  Now what do I do?

SN XXX-XXXXXXXX

This post has been editied to remove the Sertial Number and Activation Code.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
frhervet
in reply to: HarfordHabitat

Hi,

contact your reseller to know to what exactly name is used for company to that serail number.

Perhaps an error occured during the registration of the product.

You can use this form also to contact Autodesk directly.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=13682581

Franck Hervet

Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.
S'il vous plaît Marquer cette réponse comme "Accepter comme solution" si elle répond à votre question.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: frhervet

Franck is right. I checked the registration before the Admin removed the serial number (never ever ever ever ever post your serial number) and it is *not* registered to Hartford Habitat for Humanity.  For security purposes, I cannot tell you the registrar.  If this was purchased from another organization, you might need to fill out a TOL with the reseller to show that you are the new owner of the license.  Only your reseller can help you with this issue. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report