Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error [-15.570.0]

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
adam.carter
2196 Views, 3 Replies

error [-15.570.0]

Client unable to find network license server.

It asks for the servers name, I have tried 2080@servername 2080@serverIP servername @servername serverIP and @serverIP

We have also modified the hosts file on the client to have the line 192.168.xxx.xxx   servername

None of the above work..

I can also ping the server via the servers name, and come back with an IPv4 style IP address. We have also looked at our antivirus log files and the firewall log files.

Any other ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: adam.carter

try using the IPV6 license manager: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=10976858&linkID=9240698

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
adam.carter
in reply to: adam.carter

AutoCAD Firewall Rules.jpgFound the solution, we had to add two rules to the Windows 2008 R2 server Firewall settings. We are NOT using the IPv6 file that you recommended.It is still running the LMTOOLS in IPv4 mode.

On the client, when I Pinged the server, it resolved the server IP address as a IPv4, so I knew that was not the problem, I would have tried the file you offered, if it had resolved as an IPv6 IP.

(Ping servers name from client, should show the server IP address of the four replys as a 192.168.0.1 style address, if not the file he offered, may fix the problem.)

However you may still need to add the two rules to the Windows Server firewall. (2008 R2)

Message 4 of 4

I am facing same problem on client PC, and would like to know what are the two rules you added to the windows server firewall & what is the process please elaborate on this if it helps me solve the issue, i wll be very thankfull to you.

Thanks,

Mohans

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report