Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

downloading page doesn't work

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
dragoonlee
1033 Views, 7 Replies

downloading page doesn't work

hi Autodeck Support team,

after I press the button of "Download your updates now", the webpage enters infinite loop and shows nothing.

here is the link https://sso.autodesk.com/idp/startSSO.ping?PartnerSpId=https://saml.salesforce.com&TargetResource=ht...

I use Windows Onternet Explorer 8. please help.

Tony Lee

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
philip.s
in reply to: dragoonlee

Hi dragoonlee,

I apologize for the inconvenience and have made the necessary tweaks to resolve the issue. Please allow up to 24hrs for the changes to become visible on your end (could happen as soon as 30 minutes), and let me know if you're still experiencing issues.

Message 3 of 8
bowenr
in reply to: dragoonlee

Hello,

Can you let us know where you got the above link from? Was that from within Subscription Center, or another place?

Thanks,

Rick Bowen

Autodesk Internal Support

Message 4 of 8
DarrenP
in reply to: bowenr

the link worked for me

it is the download your upgrade from the subscription center

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 8
sjd4
in reply to: philip.s

Philip s.,

I also seem to be having this same problem.  I just had my account created today.  Is there anyway you can fix this problem for me too?  I've tried IE9 (with and without compatibility), Firefox, Safari and Chrome on a Mac.  I have this same issue in any web browser.  Thanks in advance.

Shawn

Message 6 of 8
philip.s
in reply to: sjd4

Hello sjd4,

Sometimes there is a slight lag between new profile creation and entitlement access. I've pushed your profile through the sync process, however it can still take up to 24 hrs for the changes to become visible on your end. In the mean time is there a specific download link that you need?

Message 7 of 8
sjd4
in reply to: philip.s

Hello philip.s,

The thing is I'm not exactly sure yet.  I had the account created so that I could download AutoCAD 2013, but I'm not sure what is available since I'm not an account administrator.  I'll try again tomorrow.  If there are still problems, I'll let you know.

Shawn

Message 8 of 8
philip.s
in reply to: sjd4

Sounds good sjd4. You can always download AutoCAD 2013 here as a trial and use your serial number and product key to activate it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report