Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

downloading,installing,using

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
287 Views, 2 Replies

downloading,installing,using

hi Autodesk I am Bahadır, may I download,install, and use some free student software(s) on my brother's (as well as I know he is a member of the education community, too , even as far as I concerned he used AutoCad software which is downloaded from the Autodesk's website) computer which is faster, stronger,and better than mine? Also I'd like to ask whether we can study some software(s) together with my brother? (I want to be respectful to Autodesk's rights,so I've asked such questions), Thanks a lot.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
philip.s
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello bkaraciray,

You may install and use the software on your brothers computer as long as you both stay within the terms and conditions of the Education Community, mainly not using the programs for commercial purposes.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Philiph, thanks you've answered my question and said that "stay within the terms and conditions of the Education Community, mainly not using the programs for commercial purposes", but the Education Community page really are very long to read easily, so,shortly, I want to ask that if I use my brother's better laptop except of commercial purposes but maybe my some hobby purposed designs (not commercial)? thanks in advance

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report