Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

downloaded a student version for class, but now it requires a license

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
paultkaskel
287 Views, 5 Replies

downloaded a student version for class, but now it requires a license

I downloaded Maya 2015 for a class I'm taking to learn 3D and the Autodesk website said I'd have a 3 year license while I take all of these classes to learn 3D, but every time I open it, it shows a timer until the license runs out in less than 30 days. How do I fix this or do I have to download this all over again?
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi Paul, 

I was able to pull up your Autodesk Maya 2015 and I'm seeing here it has been activated thrice this month. When was the last time you launched the software?

I will manually activate the License on  my end, do reply back with a Request Code by sending me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”). 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 6

Did I send you the wrong thing, because it's still asking me for an activation license code? 

Message 4 of 6
jessica.t
in reply to: paultkaskel

Hi @paultkaskel,

What does the error say exactly? @joane.bonghanoy would be unable to generate an activation code for you if you did not send the correct request code. Be sure to use the same formatting as it was provided to you (all capital letters and inputting the digits in groups of 4). Are there any more details you can provide?

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 5 of 6
paultkaskel
in reply to: jessica.t

I just sent you a private message with the reg. code and a screen shot of the reg code too so there's no further complications. please let me know if you need something else. Thanks for helping me out on this, I'm trying really hard to go from 2d artist to a 3d artists and taking care of this issue will make things a lot easier. 

Message 6 of 6
jessica.t
in reply to: paultkaskel

Hi @paultkaskel,

Your activation code has been emailed to you. If you have any other questions or need further assistance please let us know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report