Message 11 of 14 (245 Views)

Re: download center page not working

09-02-2012 09:24 AM in reply to: mvanwagn

I have managed to download it :smileyhappy:. Thanks

jflattem
Message 12 of 14 (223 Views)

10-12-2012 08:43 AM in reply to: philip.s

I think the student education center is down again.   i need to reinstall everything on autocad.   :smileysad:

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 13 of 14 (218 Views)

10-12-2012 01:39 PM in reply to: jflattem

Hi Josh - The Education Community login was down for a brief moment this morning but has since been restored. Please note that for future issues, you also have the ability to access your student benefits from the Students Facebook site.

Philip Schmelzer
slamer2200
Message 14 of 14 (145 Views)

03-04-2013 07:03 PM in reply to: philip.s

I can't see any products in the download center. Just "recommended for you" comes up. This happened to me before, and I can't remember how I worked around it. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube