Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

distribution of student licenses

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Icon_Error
382 Views, 3 Replies

distribution of student licenses

Hello 

I'm freelancer, who installs free software (or trial) to end users for money. And non-free if they pay for it, of course.

Is it legal for me to register end users to Education Community and installing free student license software to their computer (when they agree with license and terms of use) and taking money for service (registering and installing software)?

Which terms allow this, and which are prohibit?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: Icon_Error

do you work for a school?

are these end users students?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
Icon_Error
in reply to: DarrenP

I don't work at school or something.

I can check end users for their student ID.

And I want to make money on software installations and activations (registering).

And I will inform end users that they can download, install, activate that software for free themselves.

Message 4 of 4

Hi Icon_Error,

Our Education Community site and the Products that Students and Instructors can download from there are free. These Students or users are not to be charged nor should be charged with any installation, activation or registration assistance.

If they need assistance with Registration and Activation etc., we are more than happy to help them out with it.

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report