Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
matdre
448 Views, 2 Replies

deployui.dll problem

Hi guys, i have big problem thanks to 'special' installer of AutoDesk products. I want to install software on computer with Win XP SP3 and its really frustrating but I cant.  If I try to use autodesk download helper then it won't download anything and display error that it cant mantain connection to autodesk servers(or something similar). So i thought and downloaded installation files on another computer of mine and copy that via usb drive. Still it isn't enough because installer will display me after few seconds that it cant load deployui.dll. I already reinstalled net framework and directX. I even stopped firewall but still i cant even start installation... 

BTW. Of course i'm using administrator account.

I would appreciate if anyone knows how to deal with this issue.

Matt

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: matdre

Welcome to the community!

Downloading large suites is generally problematic.  I would recommend downloading them from Matt, the virtual assistant.  Follow the instructions here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=21889745&linkID=9240617

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: TravisNave

depending on the 2014 suite

some of the suites will not allow you to install on XP

system requirements for the suites

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?siteID=123112&id=16490792

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report