Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

custom revit.ini empty when using IDSU 2015

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
246 Views, 1 Reply

custom revit.ini empty when using IDSU 2015

We deploy Autodesk products using the Education Master Suite and the Infastructure Design Suite Ultimate. We deploy revit on both with the same settings. In the 2014 release you could change many of the paths within the "Create Deployment" tool. This has been removed so a custom revit.ini file is needed. The revit custom ini is successful with the master suite but it isn't successfull with the IDSU. All I get is an empty file in c:\programdata\autodesk\rvt2015\userdatacache. Has anybody else had simialr experiences. I have given the folder/share read permissions for the everyone group. I do not believe it is a permissions issue as the master suite functions correctly and uses the same custom ini file. Both deployments are stored on the same share with the same permissions. 

The IDSU deployment utility seems to fail to create a folder called customsettings where as the master suite does. 

Has anybody else encountered simialr issues?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
roar
in reply to: Anonymous

I have the same issue in BDSP 2017. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report