Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

corrupted files error during installation !

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
idrab94
3932 Views, 5 Replies

corrupted files error during installation !

Message said :

CRC failed in materiallibrary\CM\Protei~1.cab

Unexpected end of archive

Some files seem to be corrupted.Download a new fresh copy of a file.

This is the message that I got after downloading the files and extracting them using WinRAR.

I  downloaded autocad inventor proffessional 2011 version. There are three parts to it, and it took me a long time to download them. Do I have to download all three parts again, in order to fix this issue ?

Help.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
ndk2nf
in reply to: idrab94

yeah I got the same thing when I downloaded autoCAD earlier today... gonna try redownloading it.... here's to another 5 hour wait...

Message 3 of 6
afif90
in reply to: ndk2nf

try Re-install back or Repair the software..maybe can solve ur problem..

Thank You&Best Regards,
Autodesk Reseller Malaysia
Mohd Afif
Message 4 of 6
daveyfamily5

I am having the same problem installing my Autodesk Inventor Professional 2012, it downloads, (sometimes) and then at 99% of install it gives me this error!

CRC failed in x64\support\dotnetfx\wcu\dotNetFramework\dotNetFX35\x64\dotnetfx35langpack_x64_1028.exe

Unexpected end of archive

Just to make sure, I downloaded the 2011 Autodesk Inventor Professional,it gave me the same error upon install.

I have been trying this for a month now and I have gotten this error on both our home PC (Vista) and laptop (Windows 7) three times each with a new download.

Why am I getting this error every time?

Is a downloading error causing this?    ! ! HELP ! !

Message 5 of 6
afif90
in reply to: daveyfamily5

'dotNetFramework\dotNetFX35\x64\dotnetfx35langpack' that means,maybe got problem with the NetFrameWork..try download new 1 FrameWork...www.microsoft.com..then Re-install again..

Thank You&Best Regards,
Autodesk Reseller Malaysia
Mohd Afif
Message 6 of 6
niyaz9451

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report