Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

civil 3d 2014 install question

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
kmontoya
316 Views, 2 Replies

civil 3d 2014 install question

I have a dell OptiPlex 390 Service Tag: B66BPS1 

on this computer we are trying to install civil 3d 2014. we get to the dialog box where you put in your serial number and product key when we do this we get the green check mark but we do not get to click next, therefore not intsalling the program? any ideas as to what could be causing this? the reason i gave you the service tag is we believe the computer is far to small and weak to run civil 3d 2014

thank you,

kris

Kris Montoya
Engineer Tech (CAD)
Dell Precision T1500
Intel Core i7 860 CPU @ 2.8GHz
8 GB RAM
Nvidia Quadro FX 580
Windows 7 64 Bit
Civil 3D 2012
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: kmontoya

Is your screen large enough to see the Next?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
kmontoya
in reply to: kmontoya

I can see both screens however we solved the problem. I work for local government and our IT department has pretty strict network restrictions. our IT admins accounts cant reach out to some of the download sites to install correctly so it just sits in idle, just says initializing and freezes. but with the modified exceptions civil 3d 2014 was able to install.

thank you,

kris 

Kris Montoya
Engineer Tech (CAD)
Dell Precision T1500
Intel Core i7 860 CPU @ 2.8GHz
8 GB RAM
Nvidia Quadro FX 580
Windows 7 64 Bit
Civil 3D 2012

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report