Installation & Licensing

pangeaproyectos.es
Message 1 of 2 (141 Views)

change language of Map 3D 2014 from English to Spanish

141 Views, 1 Replies
11-14-2013 08:09 AM

hello

Will you please tell me about the procedure to change from English version to Spanish???

When I bougth the Infrastructure Suite it was delievered only in English, now I need it in Spanish

Product Support
asburyj
Message 2 of 2 (134 Views)

Re: change language of Map 3D 2014 from English to Spanish

11-14-2013 08:57 AM in reply to: pangeaproyectos.es

From your subscription site download page you can find any available language packs by selecting the language you wish to use in the upper left and then select the language packs tab. See the below screenshot for reference. 

language packs.jpg

Please note language packs may not be available for every product in the suite so you may need to uninstall the english version and redownload and install the appropriate native language version. To find the installer in a particular language you need to remember to set the language option at the top of the window.

native language.jpg

Jeffry Asbury

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube