Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant get a serial number why is this?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
jak_prime
509 Views, 8 Replies

cant get a serial number why is this?

wonder if you could help me out ,,,i cant seem to get a serial number to install autocad 2010 or 2011 ? its only letting me download the 30 day trial but i need it for longer than this for my studies , could any one help? cheers

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
pendean
in reply to: jak_prime
Message 3 of 9
jak_prime
in reply to: pendean

this is of no help whatso ever could someone please give me some real advice please?

Message 4 of 9
Charles_Shade

Try this email if you are having problems with the Education Page and/or SN:
studentsupport@autodesk.com
Education Community Page:
http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=home

Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Message 5 of 9
Charles_Shade

Autodesk has had difficulty, at least since this past August that I know of, of having enough Student Serial Numbers for requested software.

And in regards to the advice that you did not like: Are you a registered user on the Autodesk Education page?

Have you requested a Serial Number thru that page?

Message 6 of 9
jak_prime

yes thanks for your info .....its not that i didnt like the info its just that it didnt help and i shud have expressed myself a little better!!! frustration got the better of me ....i am a registered user on the auto desk website not sure about the education community and thank you for your info ,,,really did'nt mean to sound as much of an ignorant as perhaps i have!! i'll defo check out the education community! thanks.

Message 7 of 9
Charles_Shade

I too am deeply frustrated with Autodesk at the moment as they seem to be having difficulty verifying my Serial Number for my recent purchase.

I feel your pain brother.

Message 8 of 9
jak_prime
in reply to: Charles_Shade

very annoying my man but we shall provail.....at some point.......where you from?

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Message 9 of 9
Charles_Shade

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report