Installation & Licensing

rocks
Message 1 of 6 (469 Views)

can't get serial number

469 Views, 5 Replies
01-29-2011 11:06 AM

I have been trying to get a serial number for the educational version of AutoCAD Map 3D for a couple of weeks and I always get this message.

"We apologize, we are temporarily out of serial numbers for this product. You may download and install the 30 day trial version. Return to this page prior to or at the expiration of your 30 day trial to obtain your serial number for activation."

I also send an email request to studentsupport@autodesk.com       and never got a reply.
Customer Service
Message 2 of 6 (422 Views)

Re: can't get serial number

01-31-2011 07:46 AM in reply to: rocks

I have emailed you a serial number to use!

Message 3 of 6 (267 Views)

09-16-2012 08:30 AM in reply to: ldannis

I have the same problem: "We're sorry we cannot provide you with a serial number at this time.
Please proceed to download and install your software, and use it in "trial mode" for up to 30 days.
Return to this site before then to obtain your serial number from the free software link" But I cant download the trial mode if im register as a student, What can I do? Im trying to download Ecotect! HELP!

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 4 of 6 (233 Views)

09-17-2012 01:25 PM in reply to: n.child183

Hi n.child183,

Please click here for more info / updates while we work to resolve the Education Community issue.

Philip Schmelzer
Message 5 of 6 (155 Views)

01-26-2013 11:32 AM in reply to: rocks

please provide me a serial number.. my pleasure if you will.. thank you very much..

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 6 of 6 (147 Views)

01-26-2013 06:48 PM in reply to: prix_qtc

Hello Peter and welcome to the forums!

Do you qualify for the Education Community? If so you can create an account and request one accordingly! Please check out the following instructional FAQ's for more info.

How to register in the Education Community

How to download from the Education Community

Philip Schmelzer

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you interested in helping shape the Autodesk Community?
We’re looking at a few different ways to improve the “All Forums” landing page and need your feedback! If interested, please take a few minutes to fill out the following Usability Study. Thank you for your time!

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube