Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't find rental license 3ds max

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
joblake326
440 Views, 3 Replies

can't find rental license 3ds max

I had the trial version and it expired.  I just bought the rental, downloaded it and installed it.  Tried to run but it comes up with "trial has expired".  I cannot find anything in my account that gives me any kind of license or key.  I give up!

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: joblake326

We've got you covered John!

Check out the following How to find your serial number and product key in your Autodesk Account solution for a detailed walkthrough.

Specifically:

1 | Log into your Autodesk Account and click the Accounts tab. From the Products & Services section, click Download Products.

2 | On the Software Downloads page, click the Version of the product you need your serial number and product key for.

3 | Click the Serial Numbers tab and your serial number and product key will appear in the first two columns.

Here to help if additional clarification is needed, otherwise please accept as a solution so that others can benefit from this information.

Message 3 of 4
joblake326
in reply to: philip.s

ok I got it...but one caveat:

I did as you said.  I've done this before and saw nothing both times.

The step that's missing from your help page is that you need to click on the blue > that preceeds

Autodesk 3ds Max

Contract# 110xxxxx880.

If you don't do this, you won't see the serial number info because it's hidden.

Thanks for the help!

Message 4 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: joblake326

Sure thing John and it sounds like you might be accessing the serial number via the Coverage Report in the Subscription Center, as apposed to going through the download page?

How to Find Your Serial Number and Product Key in Subscription Center

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report