Installation & Licensing

brian.bellinger
Message 1 of 16 (899 Views)

can't activate?

899 Views, 15 Replies
01-15-2011 06:50 AM

I still have not received my account activation e-mail, though I can log-on, I can't DL software...Help!!

Product Support
hashim.mundol
Message 2 of 16 (833 Views)

Re: can't activate?

01-17-2011 05:28 AM in reply to: brian.bellinger

2. I’ve registered on the Education Community website, but I have never received an email confirming my access. What should I do?
The most common reason users do not receive the confirmation email is a typo in the email address provided. Please resubmit your registration with careful attention to the spelling of the email address.
If your school email system has strong email SPAM blockers, emails sent from Autodesk may have been rerouted. Check your email filter and talk to your school’s IT department about accepting emails from studentcommunity@autodesk.com.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

gemma.birks
Message 3 of 16 (628 Views)

10-16-2012 04:51 AM in reply to: hashim.mundol

I also have not received my account activation email. I did not enter my student email though, is this a problem? Was that what I was meant to do? I put in my yahoo email and I've resent to verify my email several times and I've checked and double checked the spelling of my email address each time, but still I recieve nothing. If I have to registor again, will my temporary account be deleted or am I stuck with it? I have no idea what to do or try next. 
What do you suggest?

Sorry about using a reply to say this but I've not idea how to leave my own comment and this is close to my own problem so I thought to ask here

Community Manager
camilo.lemos
Message 4 of 16 (622 Views)

10-16-2012 06:10 AM in reply to: gemma.birks

Hi gemma.birks and welcome to our community:smileyhappy:

I have manually activated your account. Could you please check if it's working ok now?

Thank you!

Camilo Lemos
leka_musembani
Message 5 of 16 (588 Views)

11-14-2012 11:27 AM in reply to: hashim.mundol

Hello, im having this trouble too.

im not receiving the email for activate my account..

i need help.

leka_musembani
Message 6 of 16 (584 Views)

11-14-2012 11:31 AM in reply to: gemma.birks

im having the same trouble.

i dont receiving the confirmation email; please i need help.

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 7 of 16 (578 Views)

11-14-2012 01:40 PM in reply to: leka_musembani

Hello Letícia,

I've just activated your Education Community account and you should now be good to go!

As mentioned in some of the previous posts, the activation email's can sometimes get routed to junk folders or blocked all together. I'd suggest that anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation also explore the option to validate over the phone via text message.

Philip Schmelzer
maria.kane
Message 8 of 16 (544 Views)

11-16-2012 12:49 PM in reply to: philip.s

Same :smileysad:

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 9 of 16 (533 Views)

11-16-2012 01:43 PM in reply to: maria.kane

Hi Maria,

Your Education Community account has just been activated and you should now have full access. Please feel free to let us know if we can be of additional assistance.

Philip Schmelzer
juanpa_39
Message 10 of 16 (493 Views)

11-19-2012 02:08 PM in reply to: brian.bellinger

Hello everyone!
I´m having the same problem. I have not received my account activation email... I've re-sent it several times and I have received nothing. I don't know what could be the problem. I really hope you can help me. Thanks!

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube