Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't activate autocad 2014(student version)

22 REPLIES 22
SOLVED
Message 1 of 23
10513 Views, 22 Replies

can't activate autocad 2014(student version)

I downloaded autocad 2014, and for some reason I can't activate it.

An error appears trying to find the license.

It took me so long to download this huge program file and now I can't even open it. Very frustrating....

22 REPLIES 22
Message 21 of 23
jessica.t
in reply to: maisaid

Hello and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Did you follow David and Byron's instructions exactly? What were the results of that troubleshoot, any changes at all? Were you able to complete all the steps? Any further details would be great, thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 22 of 23
ms3213
in reply to: jessica.t

How a can't activate my student auto cad 2014 . Namely , i activate it on my other pc , and when i want to activate on my curent pc it can't be done . I traide to uninstal the auto cad from other pc , but it' still can't acitvate od this one .What a must do to properly do to activate it . Thx

Message 23 of 23
camilo.lemos
in reply to: ms3213

Hi @ms3213 , welcome to the Autodesk Community!

From what I understand, you plan to use your student AutoCAD 2014 on only one computer, is that correct? If so, please send me a Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message) with your product serial number and request code.

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report