178 Views, 2 Replies
01-04-2013 04:35 PM

I have finished  installed ,but my license is not work .13.PNG

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 3 (122 Views)

Re: cad2013 license

01-07-2013 03:22 PM in reply to: Kevinguan

Hello Kevin and welcome to the community!

Do you own a valid license of Autodesk Design Suite Premium? If so, can you please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your Serial Number and any additional relevant info.

What happens when you click on the Activate button?

Philip Schmelzer
Kevinguan
Message 3 of 3 (95 Views)

Re: cad2013 license

01-15-2013 06:07 PM in reply to: Kevinguan
[cid:image001.png@01CDED7F.1EC32F30] Kevin (???????? | Factory service, UPM Raflatac CS | Tel. +86 0512 5229 9572 | xiaodong.guan@upmraflatac.com UPM Raflatac | No. 88 Tong??gang Road, Economic Development Zone | 215536 Changshu, Jiangsu, China | www.upmraflatac.comUPM ?C The Biofore Company UPM leads the integration of bio and forest industries into a new, sustainable and innovation-driven future. If you print this email, please recycle it. Only a few other materials are as renewable, sustainable and recyclable as paper. ________________________________ Please note. The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual named above and others who have been specially authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. The attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving our E-mail system. UPM-Kymmene Corporation shall not be liable for any consequences of any virus being passed on.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube