Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
Kevinguan
443 Views, 2 Replies

cad2013 license

I have finished  installed ,but my license is not work .13.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
philip.s
in reply to: Kevinguan

Hello Kevin and welcome to the community!

Do you own a valid license of Autodesk Design Suite Premium? If so, can you please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your Serial Number and any additional relevant info.

What happens when you click on the Activate button?

Message 3 of 3
Kevinguan
in reply to: Kevinguan

[cid:image001.png@01CDED7F.1EC32F30] Kevin (???????? | Factory service, UPM Raflatac CS | Tel. +86 0512 5229 9572 | xiaodong.guan@upmraflatac.com UPM Raflatac | No. 88 Tong??gang Road, Economic Development Zone | 215536 Changshu, Jiangsu, China | www.upmraflatac.comUPM ?C The Biofore Company UPM leads the integration of bio and forest industries into a new, sustainable and innovation-driven future. If you print this email, please recycle it. Only a few other materials are as renewable, sustainable and recyclable as paper. ________________________________ Please note. The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual named above and others who have been specially authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. The attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving our E-mail system. UPM-Kymmene Corporation shall not be liable for any consequences of any virus being passed on.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report