Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

building design suitet2012 media

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Joe-Bouza
132 Views, 3 Replies

building design suitet2012 media

I recieved our 2012 design suite media as a USN stick. I tried both the following: copy the media to my disk a mak a peployment and directly from the USB stick. I get this error each time:

How should I run the deployment?

deploy2012.PNG

Joe Bouza
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

i know there are problems creating a deployment on windows 7/vista 64 bit: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=16800261&linkID=9240657&CMP=OTC-RSS...

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: DarrenP

or you can try this: http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2011/07/autodesk-suites-failure-creating-deployment-for-a...

if you don't have access to windows xp

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 4 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: DarrenP

i ran into this issue to when trying to create the deployment from a vista 64 bit machine i had to physically go to the server which is server 2003 r2 sp2 64 bit and create the deployment from there and it worked fine

DarrenP

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report