Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blank activation screen 3ds max 2010

12 REPLIES 12
Message 1 of 13
dayanfrida
1374 Views, 12 Replies

blank activation screen 3ds max 2010

hi

iam trying to activate 3ds max 2010 but all i get is blank activation screen with tow radio buttons

how can i fix this problem?

thank u

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
TravisNave
in reply to: dayanfrida

For more information on this known Autodesk Support Knowledge Base article, please follow this link:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=6404339&linkID=9240617

Additional discussion about this issue can be found here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Blank-Activation-Screen/td-p/2862508

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 13
dayanfrida

thank you

But i do not use explolrer i use  firefox or google

and i need it to max 2010 not autocad

the secound link didnt help much i was  trying it before i post my question

why so many ppl get this problem anyway?

can someone help me pl ?

thank u

Message 4 of 13
TravisNave

There's a lot of information in that second link.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 13
dayanfrida
in reply to: TravisNave

well,  i tried all of them, still have the problem

Message 6 of 13
dayanfrida

can someone please help me?

thank you

Message 7 of 13

Hi dayanfrida:

Please send us your serial number through private message together with your contact information (email add, address and phone number). We research on your issue further and give you a call if needed to assist you with your concern.

Thanks,

Arlin

Arlin Bibat
Message 8 of 13

thank you

to which email shall i send you  my information?

Message 9 of 13

Hi dayanfrida:

Please send it through private message, the envelope next to your account name at the top of this page.

Thanks,
Arlin 

Arlin Bibat
Message 10 of 13

hi

So finally i gota non blank  screen but i got this window after  i put the activation code

can anyone knows what that means and how can i fix it?

thank u

Message 11 of 13
TravisNave

Click Yes.  Might consider turning off script debugging in your browser advanced settings. Make sure you have local admin rights on your machine.

Autodesk Forums:
Message 12 of 13
dayanfrida
in reply to: TravisNave

oh i did it, but still get the window

thank u for ur help

Message 13 of 13

Hi dayanfrida:

I have responded to your private message. Should you require any activation issue, you may go to www.autodesk.com/licensesupport and our Registration and Activation team would be able to assist you further.

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Arlin

** If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!

Arlin Bibat

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report