Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autodesk inventor 2010 suite

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
smparkhurst
243 Views, 2 Replies

autodesk inventor 2010 suite

I am unable to reinstall AutoCad Inventor suite 2010 onto my new computer with windows 7. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
byron.morales
in reply to: smparkhurst

Hello,

In regards to Autodesk Inventor 2010 not installing onto your computer, please Uninstall, re-install of the VCREDIST (Microsoft Visual C++) packages. Usually, it works best to uninstall them in this order (newest to oldest) 

2010 x86 

2010 x64

2008x64 

2008x86 

2005x64 

2005x86 

Then reinstall in the opposite order: (oldest to newest) 

2005 x86 

2005 x64 etc. 

You can locate the packages in the 3rdParty\x86 and 3rdParty/x64 VCREDIST folders in the install media or deployment.

Please uninstall .NET Framework 4.5 if installed then continue.

Then Run the dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe file located on  the \3rdParty\NET\4\wcu\dotNetFramework folder and select Repair.

Reboot computer, Turn Antivirus Off, Clear the contents of the %temp% folder and then attempt to re-install the software. 

If the installation fails please create a new local user account onto the computer and give it administrator permissions then log into the computer with newly created test account and Turn Antivirus Off, Clear the contents of the %temp% folder and then attempt to re-install the software.

If the installation fails please reply back to this email and include any  screen captures of error messages and also include the setup and install log files found on the %temp% folder.

Let me know if the above helps you resolve the issue.

Byron M.
Installation and Licensing
Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: smparkhurst

Post your installation logs for verification. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report