Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
gtomasoni.86381
417 Views, 1 Reply

autodesk Revit install

hello, some days I'm trying to install revit, but once the installation is complete, even with different versions 2013 I try to open the program and once opened you will see a screen with: Licensing System Error 30: failed to start AdLM. now I have already installed on my pc win7 various Autodesk products oer students, all working .. What can I do? thanks in advance
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

The error you are seeing indicates that Revit 2013 cannot acquire a license from the Autodesk License Manager.  The fact that you are seeing this error indicates that the option to use a network license instead of a stand-alone license was enabled during the installation of Revit 2013, .  If this is the case, there isn't a simple method to change the license type from network to stand-alone.  In order to do so, you will have to uninstall Revit 2013 and the reinstall it, making sure to select the stand-alone license option on the Product Information page.

Tony Michniewicz

Autodesk Revit QA

Tony Michniewicz
Revit Software QA Analyst

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report