Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
399 Views, 4 Replies

autocad lite 2007

Due to my previous machines demise I installed my 2007 lite on a Dell T3500. The install finished as expected, but did seem to hang after the finish dialog was clicked. When I clicked the desktop icon nothing happened, no errors only a hour glass for about 5 seconds. I've checked to be sure the files were installed and un-installed and reinstalled the program with the same results. Has anyone had a similar problem? 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Do a repair install and see if you have the same issue.  Make sure that your anti-virus is disabled and you have admin rights.  AutoCAD LT 2007 is not supported on Vista or Windows 7, so make sure you are installing on Windows XP. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

The machins OS is Xp Pro SP3. I tried the repair with my virus scan disabled with no change and reinstalled fresh with no change. I do have have admin  rights on the machine.  

Message 4 of 5
TravisNave

Create a new admin user and install under a different account.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Same result as before.A friend did remind me of this same issue happening a few years ago that autodesk solved by either editing or altering a file or string in the installed program.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report