Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
Nickjgbeach
295 Views, 3 Replies

autocad 2013

Hello folks from Autodesk

I just recieved a home license serial number and product key from our network adminstrator but  I can find anywhere that I can download the media for me to install it.  Was hoping to draft this weekend.  Is there any where I can get it or am I doomed. 

I am from Keyano College, Fort McMurray,AB

Thank you,

Nick

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi Nick,

As Home Use License is one of our Subscription benefits,  you can download the software via Subscription Center, http://subscription.autodesk.com. If you do not have access to the site yet, please contact your Contract Manager to grant you access or invite you to Subscription Center.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 4

Hi Amy,

Glad to hear that!! I'm pretty sure you'll get comfortable with the site in no time. 🙂

Yes, please do participate and share any inputs you may have in any of the threads.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 4 of 4
Nickjgbeach
in reply to: Nickjgbeach

Thank you Nick Beach Production Manager Keyano Theatre and Arts Centre p. (780) 791-4932 f. (780) 791-8997 nick.beach@keyano.ca 8115 Franklin Ave. Fort McMurray, AB T9H 2H7

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report