Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

an unrecoverable error has occurred (Fixed Post)

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
310 Views, 0 Replies

an unrecoverable error has occurred (Fixed Post)

Don't know why my previous post didn't except the text, but anyways for the 3rd time now of writing this..................Here's what happened.

When I open Revit Arch 2010..... it opens fine but when I select to either open or start a new project I get the "an unrecoverable error has occurred" window. I have Windows 7 Home Premium. I have tried the following:

Uninstalled and reinstalled the program 3 times.

Have tried to delete every file I can think of before I install the software again.

I have tried deleting the Ws_Comm file with no success.

I don't know what else to try now.

My computer recntly crashed and some of my programs have had problems due to "hidden" files. But were an easy fix. I also have Revit 2011, which works fine, bt I am in the middle of a project that I started in 2010 and if I save it in 2011 it will not let me pull it up in 2010, which is why I desperately need this 2010 program fixed.

Any ideas on how I can get this program working quickly would be GREATLY appreciated.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report