Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Installation complete. Some products failed to install." HELP

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jvdwhunter
317 Views, 1 Reply

"Installation complete. Some products failed to install." HELP

Good Morning

I’m hoping you can assist me in the problem I am experiencing. I had issues with Autocad and wanted to reinstall the software, removed it entirely and started reinstalling. It accepted my licence and started installing and after a while it give me this (see jpg attached) opened the logged and tired  to see if there wasn’t something that failed,

I did update the direct x from Microsoft site thinking it was that, ran the application in admin and compatibility mode, rebooted the machine, tried a different usb with a different installation all comes back as the same.

Please advise, am I missing something?

---------------------

See attached

Regards

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: jvdwhunter

Hi jvdwhunter,

Error 1603 is a generic error generated by the Microsoft Windows Installer (MSI) indicating that a problem occurred during the installation of your Autodesk product. This error is not specific to any particular Autodesk product, but tends to be specific to the system on which you are installing.

Please check and try out the posted suggestions in the links below:

Error 1603 during installation of Autodesk software

Known fixes for 1603 errors (Up and Ready blog posts)

1603 error related to installing DirectX runtimes

Autodesk program installation fails

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report