Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

acad 2004 flexlm on win2003 Server

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Eamonn
209 Views, 2 Replies

acad 2004 flexlm on win2003 Server

WE have transferred our Autocad 2004 Licence Manager (FLEXLM) to a new server running Win 2003 but I can't get it to work. It seems from investigations that only FLEXLM 2005 runs on Win 2003. Is there a way around this without having to upgrade to ACAD 2005? Would greatly appreciate any advice as we still have the old server running just for Autocad.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
qfanatiq
in reply to: Eamonn

Transfered to a new server!! the license works of the MAC Code of your network card. You will need to get a new license.

Contact your reseller/autodesk.

Good luck, i have had serious trouble with wrong info in these!

Cheers.....Q
Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Eamonn

Yep, your license file needs to be regenerated. They are machine specific.

Furthermore, you may enquire on upgrading your License Manager to the newer 10.1.5 version that comes with the 2006 software. You won't have any compatibility problems with that in Server 2003 and it will work fine with your 2004 licenses.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report