Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account has been automatically logged out of the ADMS.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
BrettCaldeira
939 Views, 3 Replies

Your Account has been automatically logged out of the ADMS.

Hi All

Wondering if you could help...

If users are not working on their workstation for a while they get the following error:

A problem occurred while attempting to retrieve folder information from the server.

The server returned the following information: Your account has been automatically logged out of the Autodesk data management server. You must log in to access the vault.

I thought that this might be a licensing issue and that a parameter may be set to automatically log out in-active users. I cannot however find any ADSKFLEX.opt file, or any *.opt files on the server so am not sure where this timeout variable would be set?

Any Ideas?

Regards,

Brett

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: BrettCaldeira

This would be a connection issue to your SQL ADMS content database, not the network license manager. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4

Hi All

This error has popped up again, We re installed ADMS a few months ago, and all went well again. Vault seems to run fine but then automatically logs you out again within 10 minutes or less. Running Vault Professional 2011. Please let me know if you have seen these errors before and what I can try and do to fix them. Restoring vault will take a few hours as the database is very large.

Vault Explorer error:

VE.JPG

AutoCAD Error:

AUTOCAD.JPG

Inventor Error:

Inventor.JPG

Message 4 of 4

Sorry, I see that this post has been placed under installation and licenseing. I will try and move it to the vault forums rather.

Regards,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report