Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Serial Number on box

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
wesam82
275 Views, 3 Replies

Wrong Serial Number on box

<->Dear Experts,

Please note that we have received an AutoCad Box with Serial Number "xxx-xxxxxxxx" and once we installed the application, it gave us error message that the serial number given on the box is not related to my company which is HSBC Bank.

We have provided the account manager and AutoCad team with screenshots of the error and a screenshot of the serial number gioven on the box, and till now No action was taken to solve this issue which is affecting our CRE Department, as we have many projects pending for the drawing.

Appreciate your urgent assistance and escalation to solve this issue as soon as possible.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
camilo.lemos
in reply to: wesam82

Hi wesam82 and welcome to the forums.

As an initial tip, please do not post your serial number in public spaces, such as this and other forums, as it can harm the security of your license and your account.

I have contacted the team in charge of your case and will give you an update on your support request as soon as possible.

Apologies for the delay in having your request resolved.

Regards, 

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 4
wesam82

Dear,

Thank you for your update.

Just to keep you posted. I have received the message "I have contacted the team in charge of your case and will give you an update on your support request as soon as possible." many times since months, and till now No one came back with any feedback.

Message 4 of 4
camilo.lemos

Hi wesam82, 

Our sincere apologies for all the trouble you have been through with this support request. I have just sent the team another message asking them to process your case with extreme urgency.

I'll make sure to keep you updated on any new developments.

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report