Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
akastud
314 Views, 3 Replies

Windows - Wrong Volume

Installing a network licence inventor 2011.  Got the following error  (Disk 6 is currently in the drive).

Windows - Wrong Volume

Exception Processing Message c0000012 Parameters 7c7df5f8 7c7df5f8 9d08f118 7c7df5f8

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: akastud

Insert the correct disc and do not remove it until you are prompted. 

If you still have problems, copy all the contects of the discs into one single folder (overwriting when prompted) and install setup from there. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
akastud
in reply to: TravisNave

I never removed the disk.  Any idea which disk it might want?  It pops right back up regardless if I press cancel, try again or continue.

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: akastud

Try all of them!  Smiley Very Happy

Gotta love goofy Windows disc read issues.  If you still have problems, just start all over and do the copy to HDD method. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report