Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 8 and REVIT Architecture 2012 ? - failed to install

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
j.woodacre
1035 Views, 2 Replies

Windows 8 and REVIT Architecture 2012 ? - failed to install

I downloaded both CAD and REVIT today , CAD is fine. Revit though, I first installed using my student key but the items failed to install. I remembered seeing a notice on the Autodesk homepage that there seemed to be a problem with this and to install just the 30day trial, which I did, but this has also failed. Im thinking it may not be supported yet on Windows 8 - Any ideas Autodesk? 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: j.woodacre

Yep, it is not yet supported on Windows 8.  You can check the supported software in my signature.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
jdkessel
in reply to: TravisNave

Does AutoDesk have a Free Revit Architect software download for students & educators that is compatible with Windows 8? It is required for my Construction Design class and the computer I just bought for this class has windows 8

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report