Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 8 - When will AutoCad be supported?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
hector.medina
3040 Views, 3 Replies

Windows 8 - When will AutoCad be supported?

Hey everyone I was just wondering if Autodesk had an estimate of a support date for AutoCad on Windows 8. Thanks in advance.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: hector.medina

Hello Hector and welcome to the community!

Unfortunately we're unable to provide an ETA on Windows 8 compatibility, however I can assure that we're working on it. I know that's not what you were looking for but it's the best that we can do at the moment. Please feel free to check out the Windows 8 Support page for more info / future updates.

Message 3 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: hector.medina

In the mean-time, I do have a work-around here if you need to get AutoCAD installed onto the system.  Just note that this is not supported and no additional support will be offered. 

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/CAD-Managers/Anyone-try-Windows-8-Developer-preview/m-p/3352895#M84974

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 4

Thank you so much. I don't plan on installing AutoCad on Win8 until it is supported. I really just need an estimate of when it will be supported. Even if it were to be a two-three month range that would be great. Again, thanks for your time.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report