I'm using Windows 7 (64bit), Wacom Cintiq 12wx and SketchbookPro (latest Version).
The Installation does not work correctly on my hardware:
Penpressure uses 0-10% of capacity, only.
(very low pressure result in 100% stroke-strength)
I tried the following solution approaches:
- SBP: tweaked a very pressure-sensitiv cutstom brush
- SBP: tweaked Edit/Stylus Responsiveness
- Windows: disabled TabletInputService
- Wacom: created a SBP-Profil in Wacom-Settings (for lowpressure optimisation)
- installed 2 different Wacom-Drivers.
Any help is appreciated.
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register