I'm using Windows 7 (64bit), Wacom Cintiq 12wx and SketchbookPro (latest Version).
The Installation does not work correctly on my hardware:
Penpressure uses 0-10% of capacity, only.
(very low pressure result in 100% stroke-strength)
I tried the following solution approaches:
- SBP: tweaked a very pressure-sensitiv cutstom brush
- SBP: tweaked Edit/Stylus Responsiveness
- Windows: disabled TabletInputService
- Wacom: created a SBP-Profil in Wacom-Settings (for lowpressure optimisation)
- installed 2 different Wacom-Drivers.
Any help is appreciated.
You should post problem here:
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register
Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.