Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
161 Views, 1 Reply

Win2k to Win2k3 R2 64

i'm running autocad 2004 licensing server currently on a windows 2000 advanced server. i'm replacing the server with a windows 2003 R2 64 bit server.

first off, will autocad 2004 licensing (the flexim) even work with this OS? will i need to get a new license file? if so, where do i get it? i've read many forums that mention i'll need a new license file, but i don't know where on this website to get it.

TIA! Message was edited by: dimsdale007
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Yes, the License Manager will work fine on Server 2003. If it does not install, simply copy your old License Server folder to it. And yes, you will need to get a new license file created for you.

Simply call your reseller or Autodesk. They can take care of this for you. They will need your Serial Number, Server Hostname, and Network Card MAC address.

1-800-551-1490

Good luck.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report