Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why i can't uninstall autocad 2013?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
satriobayu2
472 Views, 4 Replies

Why i can't uninstall autocad 2013?

hello, nice to meet you all ^_^

i have a question/problem, why i can uninstall my autocad 2013?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
JoAnn_Hogan
in reply to: satriobayu2

Sorry I dont quite understand your question. Do you want to uninstall your AutoCAD 2013 and dont know how?

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional
Message 3 of 5
satriobayu2
in reply to: JoAnn_Hogan

sorry, i mean i am not able to uninstall autocad because file and folder
has been deleted permanently.
Message 4 of 5
JoAnn_Hogan

Have you tried uninstalling it using the control panel?

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional
Message 5 of 5
pendean

So someone manually deletes the program folders? So there is nothing to "uninstall then. Or are you looking for something else? If it's just a cleanup, Microsoft has a cleanup utility for the uninstall program.
Also, you can grab a freeware like REGSEEKER, run it to delete all Autodesk entries in your Windows Registry. Follow it with a freeware like CCLEANER to clean up your Registry and empty all temp folders etc.
Restart Windows when complete.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report