Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which license do I need?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
armstrmj
233 Views, 3 Replies

Which license do I need?

Hi

My company are looking at either using Inventor (LT) or Autocad LT, but I'm not sure how many or what type of license I'll need.

There will be around 10 people needing to use the software, all on individual PCs. I would imagine that there would be no more than 3 of us using the SW at the same time.

I don't know if we need 10 off individual licenses, or can we get 3 off floating licenses... It would be useful if they could be accessed over VPN.

Any help would be appreciated...

Mike

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: armstrmj

autocad lt is only available as a standalone license so you can't get as a network

you should just get 3 licenses

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
armstrmj
in reply to: DarrenP

Would this be allowable, as there would be around 10 people sharing them on individual machines?

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: armstrmj

You would need as many stand-alone licenses as you have machines installed on. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report