Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to download Autodesk Revit 2013 student version?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
2907 Views, 4 Replies

Where to download Autodesk Revit 2013 student version?

I understood that I have to go to the Download Centre.

It says "For the 2013 version, all three disciplines of Revit Architecture, MEP, and Structure) are included in one unified interface. If you are interested in a 2013 version, please download Revit 2013 from this catalog."

Which catalog? I don't see it. Help please? Or just give me the direct link to dowload it?

Thanks in advance 🙂

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Nur Najla, 

Were you trying to download it from the Education Community Site? I checked using my account and I was able to see Autodesk  Revit 2013 and download it without any other requirements. See attached. 

However, when I checked your account I can see that your account is one of those affected by the issue we had with the site. I suggest that you create a new account with a different email address. Once you have the new account and you still cannot see the Autodesk Revit 2013, let me know. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Thank you for your responce. I did what you told me which is creating the new account.

And the Revit 2013 is there. Thank you som much!Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Re: Where to download Autodesk Revit 2013 student version?

Message 5 of 5
DarrenP

2013 is no longer available under the student license anymore so its not available to download anymore

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report