Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where download second part Inventor 2012 is missing

16 REPLIES 16
Message 1 of 17
jopeme2000
1032 Views, 16 Replies

Where download second part Inventor 2012 is missing

Hello.

I have downloaded the first part of Inventor 2012 but it doesn't appear where downloading second part. I sing in with my user/pass and i can download all products included on Autdesk suite 2012.

Where i can download it ?

Thanks.

16 REPLIES 16
Message 2 of 17
camilo.lemos
in reply to: jopeme2000

Hi jopeme2000,

we are looking into this issue and will let you know the resolution soon. Please, keep an eye on this thread:)

Thanks!

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 17
camilo.lemos
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi again jopeme2000,

we have tested the downloads and we were able to reproduce the error. I will open a support case for you and send it to our downloads team to fix the issue with the files.

I'll send you all the information regarding the support case via the e-mail address you registered here in the forums with.

Meanwhile, I'm creating a temporary download link for you which I'll be also sending to you via e-mail.

Sorry for the inconvenience and we'll get this sorted soon for you as soon as possible!

Camilo Lemos

Message 4 of 17
edu_ejea

hi! can you send me part.2 link? i cant found it

thanks a lot!

Message 5 of 17

Hi! I don't find the second part of Autodesk Inventor 2012 64bits. When I want download this program only it download the first part and I can't install this program 

Message 6 of 17

Hi Manuel, welcome to the Community!

Inventor 2012 64-bit should be a one-part download only.

Can you please download it from this link and let me know if it works for you?

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 7 of 17
maulvio

I encountered the same problem trying to download Inventor 2011 32-bit.

Message 8 of 17
anovalle

Hi, I need the second part to Inventor 2012 64-bit in Spanish (ES). I can't download it, i just download the first part but i can't find the second one.

Thanks for the help.

Message 9 of 17
Jjosen

I have the same problem with inventor 2012, what I have to do to get the part 2 of inventor 2012 64bit Español?

Message 10 of 17
camilo.lemos
in reply to: Jjosen

Hi @Jjosen , welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I've posted the download links for Parts 1 & 2 of Inventor 2012 64-bit Spanish below:

Inventor 2012 64-bit Spanish Part 1

Inventor 2012 64-bit Spanish Part 2

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Message 11 of 17
MSzymon

Hello community

camilo.lemos, is there any chance you could provide me with a dowload link for Part 2 of Inventor 2012 64-bit (Polish)?

Thanks in advance

Michał

Message 12 of 17
Jjosen
in reply to: MSzymon

Hey Michal! sorry for be late! here you are! for any question email me! good day

http://efulfillment.autodesk.com/2012/INVNTOR/Autodesk_Inventor_2012_Spanish_MLD_Win_64bit.part2.rar...

***************Este mensaje (y sus adjuntos), en adelante "mensaje", ha sido enviado exclusivamente a su(s) destinatario(s) y es confidencial. Si usted recibe este mensaje por error, por favor b?rrelo y comunique inmediatamente al remitente. Toda utilizaci?n o publicaci?n, total o parcial, queda prohibida salvo autorizaci?n expresa. La UTP no podr? ser considerada responsable si el mensaje ha sido modificado y/o utilizado sin autorizaci?n. This message (and any attachments), are confidential intended solely for the people whose addresses appear. If you have received this message by error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Any use, dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, without formal approval is prohibited. The UTP will not therefore be liable for the message if modified and/or used without approval.**************
Message 13 of 17
camilo.lemos
in reply to: MSzymon

Hi Michal, 

I'm sorry I didn't see your post before (thank you @Jjosen for bringing this thread up again, and thank you for your help - although the link you posted is for the Spanish version, while Michal is looking for the Polish one:))

Michal, here are the links for Part II of the Inventor 2012 Polish download, 32 and 64-bit.

Inventor 2012 Part II Polish 32-bit

Inventor 2012 Part II Polish 64-bit

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Message 14 of 17
nico.florido

Hi, I have the same problem with inventor 2012, what I have to do to get the part 2 of inventor 2012 64bit Español? The link dont work.

Thanks

Message 15 of 17
nico.florido

Hi camilo ,
I have the same problem with inventor 2012, what I have to do to get the part 2 of inventor 2012 64bit Español? The link dont work.
Thanks. xxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.com

Message 16 of 17

Hi nico.florido,

Refer below for the requested link.

- Part 2 : Autodesk Inventor 2012 Spanish 64 bit 

Also, for your security and privacy please do not post any personal information nor License details on the Forums. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 17 of 17
Mduh

Hello community
Having the educational licence I tried to download Inventor Professional 2012 in Polish for 64bit Windows, unfortunately the only available download, which is Browser Download only downloads .part1 rar file, links provided above doesn't seem to work, is there any way I can get the second part?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report