Installation & Licensing

christiaaaaaan
Message 1 of 3 (547 Views)

Where do I find my Serial Number for Maya 7?

547 Views, 2 Replies
04-20-2013 01:48 PM

Hello there,

I bought Maya 7 several years ago with a student licence. Now I want to re-install it and can't find the serial number to activate it. The installation window says it's either inside the CD holder (it is not) or it may have been emailed (and I don't have this email anymore).

Is there another way to get it?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Kind regards,

Christian

Customer Service
joane.bonghanoy
Message 2 of 3 (490 Views)

Re: Where do I find my Serial Number for Maya 7?

04-21-2013 07:12 PM in reply to: christiaaaaaan

Hi Christian, 

Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with the information below.

- Invoice or Receipt

- Name the License was Registered to 

- Email Address License was Registered to 

- Physical Address License was Registered to 

I will try pulling up your Serial Number using the information on your reply. 

Joane Bonghanoy
pepper815
Message 3 of 3 (32 Views)

Re: Where do I find my Serial Number for Maya 7?

06-12-2014 12:28 AM in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

hi i have an old maya 7.0 box layin around and wanted to install it again. Its been a while since i used it but i dont have my serial number. i was young when i got it as a gift. i had my moms old bf install it for me....comp crashed one day and we never used it again. but i have everything it came with including box all cds and books 

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube