Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I download the .lic License file? URGENT!!

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
3436 Views, 1 Reply

Where can I download the .lic License file? URGENT!!

Hi All,

When Autodesk email us the Registration & Activations email the attached LIC file is missing. It advises me to simply input the Activation code into a text file and rename it with a .lic extension. However I am sure just this information is not sufficient for LMtools to correctly read the file. If someone could kindly provide me with all the required fields for .lic file that would be very much appreciated.

Regards
Steven
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Oops! Yeah, -2 is invalid syntax, so your license file is definitey corrupted. You need to copy and paste the portion of that email that begins with SERVER and includes your hostname and MAC address. End the file after your last product increment and make sure that all the quotes are included.
You will want to do this in notepad and save the file with a .LIC extension (making sure there is no .txt) and point your LMTOOLS to it.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report