Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the product code (registry) of Autodesk Revit 2013?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
catofdoom
764 Views, 3 Replies

What is the product code (registry) of Autodesk Revit 2013?

I am trying to run Microsoft Fix It to uninstall a partially installed Autodesk Revit. I need to know th product code to do so. What is the product code (registry) of Autodesk Revit 2013?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
antonio140584
in reply to: catofdoom

Same problem here. Have you solved? I somehow failed to install Revit 2013 and now it doesn't start, it doesn't uninstall and it's not possible to install a new one becouse the system said it's already installed. Tried Fix-it from Microsoft: the first time it said it solved the problem, but it didn't. A second time, Revit is no longer on Fix-it list and to make the program work I have to enter the "product code", which after long research I can't find. Any help?

Message 3 of 4
ukdxb012
in reply to: antonio140584

Hi, hopefully this link will help you both out 🙂

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/...

Duncan Brannan
UK/EMEIA CAD Operations Manager
Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 4 of 4
antonio140584
in reply to: ukdxb012

Many thanks Duncan, it worked for me.

Just to know: it took ages to complete the installation (around 5h with a 2Mbit connection), remaining completely still close to the end, when it prompted the "prepare Revit content" message. But in the end the downloading and installation progress continued.

I gave you "Kudos" but can't see any "Accept as Solution" button(s) below.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report