Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird startup Autocad 2013

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
fquintana
206 Views, 2 Replies

Weird startup Autocad 2013

Hi all , and thanks at advantage , i have and fresh Autocad 2013 full installation in a w7pro 64bits machine ( we have a network license file for 10 computers installed in a school and all work fine ).
The question is .. Can anyone explain why when i run Autocad 2013 (icon) this run Autocad architecture ? I tried to repair the installation , looking and testing the links and all are ok.
Anyone had the same isuue?
Thanks agafin
Francesc
Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
fquintana
in reply to: fquintana

Hi all , and thanks at advantage , i have and fresh Autocad 2013 full installation in a w7pro 64 machine ( we have a network license file for 10 computers installed in a school and all work fine ).
The question is .. Can anyone explain why when i run Autocad 2013 (icon) this run Autocad architecture ? I tried to repair the installation , looking and testing the links and all are ok.
Thanks agafin
Francesc
Message 3 of 3
fquintana
in reply to: fquintana

Hi all , and thanks at advantage , i have and fresh Autocad 2013 full installation in a w7pro 64 machine ( we have a network license file for 10 computers installed in a school and all work fine ).
Thanks agafin
Francesc

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report