Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to Know about Network Licence

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
arunkgvm
347 Views, 3 Replies

Want to Know about Network Licence

I want to know about the network licence of Autodesk Inventor.I need to install Inventor in my server and access this inventor to all my systems in INTRANET  using Inventor API programming.Waiting for yor Reply.Thanks in advance.

--- *AM* ----
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: arunkgvm

You cannot do this, except thru an authorized Citrix solution, or you will violate the LSA.  Otherwise, you need to install a license manager on your server and install Inventor on your client machines throughout your WAN.  This is the preferred method. 

If you have any other concerns, please let us know.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
arunkgvm
in reply to: TravisNave

Thats I am Asking ...Can I access inventor from my  offcice server system by client machine? What type of Licence is make it possible?

--- *AM* ----
Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: arunkgvm

Explain exactly what you want with specifics.  Your explanation is still vague. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report