Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wacom Software Bundle - SketchBook Express 2010?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
guammike
7057 Views, 2 Replies

Wacom Software Bundle - SketchBook Express 2010?

I just picked up a Wacom Intuos 4 and i am looking over the dowloadable software package. Can anyone tell me what the difference is, if any, with the SketchBook Express offered there and the SketchBook Express software available for free on Apples new App Store? Also, will selecting this Express package through Wacom entitle me to an upgrade price to SketchBook Pro? I have the Pro version on my iPod and I really like it. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
audegregoire
in reply to: guammike

up!

Message 3 of 3
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: guammike

Hi,

It's good to know that Sketchbook Pro is working fine for you and that you like it. Smiley Happy

Note that there are no differences on the features and benefits for the Sketchbook Express offered in Wacom or from Apple Store. SketchBook Express is not Upgradeable, thus if you want the Sketchbook Pro, you would need to download and purchase it from the App Store or in Wacom if available.

Discounts and freebies would depend on App Store if they have any for that particular download.

For any assistance on Sketchbook, feel free to click on this site: http://area.autodesk.com/sketchbook.

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report