Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vred pro 2014 won't start up, it closes on splash screen

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Eddezz
458 Views, 2 Replies

Vred pro 2014 won't start up, it closes on splash screen

the software close after it opens the splash screen. I use to run Vred pro 2014 sp2 and everything was ok, the i updated to Vred pro 2014 sp5 and couldnt run the software anymore.

i tried to unistall it and install it over and over and nothing works, i even restored my pc system and didnt work either. so now i cant run Vred pro 2014 sp5 or Vred pro 2014 Sp2 either.

Best regards Eddison

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dembkod
in reply to: Eddezz

menoredesign,

Hello. Hard to say exactly what is occurring. I never have luck with system restores, personally. I would uninstall and then run the MSfixit tool to try and uninstall again.

http://support.microsoft.com/mats/Program_Install_and_Uninstall\

If this does not help, I would look at the Windows Event viewer and see if there are any referenced modules that are failing.

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 3 of 3
Eddezz
in reply to: dembkod

hi dembkod, thanks for paying attention to my issue,

i checked if my other autodesk software were ok so i started alias automotive 2014 and got a issue with it, in order to try to solve the issue i clicked repair on the uninstall setup, after the repair i could run the software with a licensing issue, and all my other autodesk software are the same.
autodesk vred its running the same way, all i got to do now is to license again, looks like some common component got damage. thanks by the help

best regards Eddison

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report