Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Studio 2010 SP1 C++ Runtime (0x2:Failed Donwloading Component.)

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
gouveianuno
5629 Views, 5 Replies

Visual Studio 2010 SP1 C++ Runtime (0x2:Failed Donwloading Component.)

I'm trying to install Design Review and I'm getting ther following message "Visual Studio 2010 SP1 C++ Runtime (0x2:Failed Donwloading Component.)"

I've tried severall approaches and followed some hints (including installing Visual C++ 2005) but with no luck. I have the same problem in at least 4 computers in the studio.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance

nuno

from Portugal

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Stonehenge
in reply to: gouveianuno

Same proplem today 9/13/2013. Anyone know the fix?

Message 3 of 6
Stonehenge

Downloaded and installed the appropriate redistributable of Visual Studio 2010 SP1 C++ Runtime and got past the problem.

Message 4 of 6
avto
in reply to: Stonehenge

Thank you Stonehenge for updating this post with the solution that worked for you.

Regarding gouveianuno’s original post, based on the date it was posted, Design Review version probably was 2012 and we have the hotfix for it.

http://usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/id=DL17570140

Avto Chachava
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 5 of 6
willywojo

I'm experiencing the same problem. I have donwloaded and installed the Visual Studio 2010 SP1 (64 bit version, as this is a 64 bit machine), but the installation still fails and displays the same message. Is there a hotfix for Design Review 2013?

Willywojo

Message 6 of 6
400-95433516
in reply to: Stonehenge

3-18-14

My hard drive crashed and I have had the same problem that you identified when I have attempted to reinstall

Design Review. I think that I have downloaded all the Visual Studio 2010 SP1 C++ Runtime that I have found with no luck.

I would really appreciate any recomendations or links for the version that you found.

Thanks A Bunch

David

copperridge303@bellsouth.net

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report