Installation & Licensing

Distinguished Contributor
OwenWhitehouse
Message 1 of 3 (482 Views)
Accepted Solution

Virtual Agent Issue

482 Views, 2 Replies
01-21-2014 12:39 PM

I have been using the Virtual Agent for downloads and info, but it is no longer working for me. It starts a pop-up, like usual, then closes and starts a new tab in my browser, open to the Customer Service page. I updated Java in hopes it would help, but nothing changed.

Is the Virtual Agent working for anyone else?

Product Support
brad.hurley
Message 2 of 3 (459 Views)

Re: Virtual Agent Issue

01-22-2014 06:06 AM in reply to: OwenWhitehouse

Hello,

We are in the process of updating the virtual agent.  The updates may cause some delays.  I suggest keep trying to use the virtual agent.  You also have other methods for downloading Autodesk products.  Please refer to the link.

Quick Start: Everything you wanted to know about downloading our software

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2013/01/quick-start-downloads.html

BHurley
Autodesk, Inc.
*Expert Elite*
DarrenP
Message 3 of 3 (452 Views)

Re: Virtual Agent Issue

01-22-2014 11:15 AM in reply to: brad.hurley

its working again

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube